$65 NZD Including GST
Effective protection that ensures your surfaces are well protected throughout production, construction, storage and transportation processes.
High quality, 60 mu polyethylene construction with high tact adhesive backing. Transparent with green colour tint. UV Stable.
Ideal for protection of sensitive surfaces against dirt and damage during processing, construction, storage and mounting, e. g.
- medium and rough structured surfaces
- front plaster
- artificial stone covering, ceramic covering
- textile floor covering
- PVC-surfaces (not weather-beaten)
- varnished metallic-, plastic- or wooden-surfaces
- glass (not with strong UV-stress)
- Aluminium anodized (Eloxal), zinc, copper, steel
Available in 4 roll widths - 1220mm, 600mm, 300mm and 150mm. All rolls are 200m long.
Note: The above product data and recommendations are given in good faith, on the basis of practical experience, but without warranty. The customer should carry out own tests to confirm the usefulness of the product for the application under consideration. Please read the data sheet for more information.